REGULATIONS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE HOT TUB
1. To use the Hot Tub at their own risk.
2. Not to alter or tamper with the Hot Tub.
3. That no one should use the Hot Tub while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The hot water will amplify the speed and effects of any alcohol or drugs. Alcohol makes you drowsy and falling asleep in hot water can be very dangerous. In addition to the risk of drowning, your body cannot regulate its temperature as well when you are asleep, which can lead to dangerous overheating.
4. Not to take any glass items into the Hot Tub.
5. To ensure that children under the age of 16 are always supervised by an adult and any novice swimmers, of any age, will be supervised.
6. To behave in such a manner as not to disrupt the enjoyment of other people staying in the near vicinity or prejudice the reputation of the Owner of the property.
7. Always keep the Hot Tub covered when not in use. This will conserve the energy and prevent animals and young children falling/climbing in. It will also help prevent dirt and debris from getting in. Always drain any standing water from the cover.
8.If you hair is long, put it up in a ponytail or bun to avoid getting it caught in the filter or drain.
9. Make sure the Hot Tub is at the appropriate temperature, taking in to consideration the people who will be using it. (Children should never be in a hot tub if the water is warmer than bathwater "about 90 degrees"). For adults, maintain the water temperature below 104f/39c.
10. Avoid using the Hot Tub when overly tired.
11. Never use electrical devices (including phones, radios, TVs or any other corded device) in or near the Hot Tub.